By placing an order, you are agreeing to these Order Terms, so make sure you read and fully understand everything before placing an order.
These terms include important information regarding:
- when you can expect to receive your order
- retouching requests
- product design
- and much more!
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not a qualification for ordering Enhancer Products. Since Enhancer products are created from retouched images from a main order, proof images will not work, and thus this product does not qualify.
Receive ALL of the proof images from your session! Delivered via a download link.
- Includes ALL of the proof images as shown in your online portfolio (so if they are cropped or black & white in your online portfolio, that is how they will appear).
- Does not include any Teaser or Product Images.
- Other than basic skin smoothing, these images are NOT retouched.
- There is NO watermark on the proof images.
- Images are small in size, low resolution images which are great for viewing on your computer, the web, emails, etc., but not suitable to print in larger than the proof image size. We size the proofs to fit within 400x400 pixels at 72 dpi. They are approx. 2 1/2" x 3 1/2".
Also available as an ENHANCER product HERE if you qualify.
WHY WE DON'T OFFER PROOFS IN FULL RESOLUTION
Your photographs tell a story. A bundle of unedited, unprocessed images isn't the the whole story, the right story or the finished story. Offering photographs that have not gone through post production, is like reading a book in it's rough draft format - unedited and unformated. Your images after post production are a finished work of art.
Part of what sets Sugar & Spice Photography's images apart, is our high quality post production. Keeping up to date with the latest techniques used by commercial retouchers for the beauty and glamour industries; we perfect skin, hair, makeup, features, body shape, clothing...every detail in the image that can improve the quality is manipulated. Each image takes up to an hour to complete and is meticulously retouched.
When pictures have our name "on it", we want it to be a reflection of the high end photographs and products that we are trying to create, so we only offer images that have not gone through post production in a smaller format.